1. Search Autocomplete – Gmail will suggest terms to help you find your item more quickly.
2. Go To Label – If you have keyboard shortcuts enabled, typing in the search box will autocomplete and suggest a label name.
3. Forgotten Attachment Detector – Gmail looks for phrases in your email that suggest you meant to attach a file and alerts you if it looks like you forgot an attachment.
4. YouTube Previews – If you receive a message with a YouTube link in it, you can now watch the video right below the message.
5. Custom Label Colors – Create your own custom label color.
6. Vacation Dates – Set your dates in advance, enable vacation responder and Gmail will turn it on when the date arrives.